CIX/CAX Secure Stack™
Designed to offer the ultimate in installation convenience and versatility for commercial chimney, grease duct (CIX only) and diesel exhaust applications.
- The CIX, with its 2" densely packed insulation, and CAX, with 2" of air, ensure low heat loss and maximum possible draft
- CIX: certified at 1" clearance to combustibles and 2" for grease ducting applications; CAX: certified at 4" clearance to combustibles
- Thick-gauge 304 or 316 stainless steel inner liner provides a strong and more rigid assembly
- Patented self-centering assembly system combined with low weight simplifies and accelerates installation
- Coupling configuration requires only one locking band on outside of pipe and the use of a regular, less- expensive high-temperature silicone sealant
- Outside casing available in 304 or 316 stainless steel as well as Galvalume® (Aluminum-zinc coated) material for a lower-cost option
- Available in sizes from 5" to 36" diameters
- Complies with the following:
- UL-103 60" WC positive-pressure and 1400°F building heating appliance chimney standard
- ULC-ORD959 and ULC-S604 chimney standards
- UL-1978 for grease duct applications.
- 1-year and 15-year limited warranty options available